Carn Llidi Cottage sits hidden away in the grounds of the working Lleithyr Farm. Owned by Mrs. Iris James the farm also encompasses Lleithyr Farm Holiday Park – a family camping and caravan park run by her son. Being a 4 star holiday park, it has several ameneties which you can make the most of during your stay with us.
Just a short stroll away is a convenient and friendly family run shop offering…
• Freshly baked bread from the in store bakery
• Croissants, pain au chocolat and pastries
• Butcher’s counter selling fresh local meats
• Milk, cheese and dairy products
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Big brand groceries and local alternatives
• Off-licence with wide range of wines, beers etc
• Bodyboards, wetsuits, windbreaks and beach goods
• Daily newspapers
Also on site are a number of family attractions such as a timber adventure play area with balance beams, climbing wall, bridges, tunnel, high house and slide. Being a farm we also have a number of animals to enjoy. These include a large rabbit and guinea pig enclosure, a new farm walk featuring miniature cows, pygmy goats, KuneKune pigs, miniature donkeys and small ducks.
With the Pembrokeshire National Costal Path only a short walk away from Carn Llidi Cottage, it is the ideal base for visitors to enjoy the stunning local landscape at their leisure. Be it a brisk walk up Carn Llidi or a leisurley evening stroll along Whitesands beach to enjoy the sunset, there is a walk to suit everybody.